Monday, April 12, 2010

The amazing children

1. What does Adora say about adults listening to young people?
She said something like "You should lend the ear today , because we are the leader's of tomorrow" And I think that's true Maybe lot's of Adult's think that maybe your child is not that smart or something will make you feel ashamed but to be honest children are getter better and better the yare sometime's better then when you are when you are in our age,and what I think she said it's right because you should listen to us today because we will be better as what you think.

2. What do you think about her argument?

I think was great because I'm standing here for children and I think what she says are right, we need respect from adults and thats what we can show them better skills.


3. What parts do you agree with? Why?

I think when she says children are not stupid as what adult think's maybe they are not that genius when they are in our age but now we got better skills and stuff (no offense)

4. What parts do you disagree with? Why?

The dream that children had, of course everyone should have their own dream but what i disagree with is that she said this is only the thinking you cant really do it because it's a dream but I don't think so like if you have a dream it mean's you want to do it and if you tried hard and I think every children have a goal to score it.


5. Describe what makes Adora such a confident public speaker. Is she an example of why adults should listen more to kids?

Yeah, because not much people can talk like that and be really sure and confident I think what makes her become like that because she has a really strongly thinking about adult should learn from children and I think that adult should really listen to children. And I think so she is an example because that what she has a strongly feeling even though her parents don't have that kind of thinking but still I think this is what what she wanted to tell "You are to lend an ear, because we are the leaders of tomorrow."

No comments: