Monday, December 15, 2008

Research Reflection and The Magic School Bus

Research Reflection
For the pas MONTH we have been researching body systems on our own.

One thing is good about doing this thing is
I think is good thing is Doing body system we can research the internet and learn how to find the imformation by ourself and how to research about the things hat we need to find.

One thing That I don't like to do about this thing is
Some Body system question is hard and I can't find the exaclly point in the internet even in the book.

I think Ms. Smith plan in this way because
Ms.Smith want us to learn more how to research and how to find the answer by ourself.

One suggestions that I have for Ms.Smith is
I think Ms.Smith should let us learn more body system that we are doing so we can understand more and be more clear in the body system.

Another suggestions that I have for Ms.Smith is
I hope that We can everyone have a book and find in the book because Internet is the answer only with no reazon and even Not all is about the question point and I think the book is more better fr thebody system reasearch.

1 comment:

P. Smith said...

Stephanie,

Good start...but you didn't talk about the video or reflect on it!