Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Question [Hums]

-Which of the learning outcomes did I use in my learning?
Um.. I use Active learner in my learning because when if i have something that I don’ know I always ask question with my teacher and classmate and friends and family and I sometimes search in the internet or the dictionary or the book and find the answer by myself.
-How did I use each of those learning outcomes? How can I describe each one? (i.e., how could someone see me being an active learning, a community contributor?
Um..... I always use a lot of outcomes in my learning almost each outcomes i always use it and i always ask question when i don’t know or sometimes i will help when I have something that I know or people needs help I always help and we always help each other. I always show a active learner and a community contributor and I hope everyone can do that too.
-What content, skills and big ideas did I learn from doing the project?
I know about the 3 religion and also I know a lot about judaism christianity and islam.

2 comments:

ChEriNe CHerRy said...

Be more specific on what assignment to reflect on. Otherwise, great improvement! :)

☆ Serena ☆ said...

That's good that you ask questions and look up information that you didn't know!! GREAT WAY OF LEARNING!!!!