Monday, April 13, 2009

Africa [My World] -- Photo Journal

Today During Humanities Class We study about Africa and how there life is and how do they study how do they learn.
We are going to now say about our life and say about how different between us and the Africa student.
And we are also to going to share our goals to them.

We Study in Hsinchu International School.







In School We study with apple computer's, We have to bring our computer everytime to learn and to study.
We use computer to learn to study in class a and to do homework also. Sometimes we use computer to have a quiz or test and sometimes we use hand writing.









We have Spirit week and some Holiday and in our school everyone always smile and happy and were all like a big family :]













And in the morning we have all school gathering, We use to talk and when any teacher or any student have any things we always share it together.And sometimes we do activity and we get into groups.







This is our school life.

And I think the different between taiwan international school and africa school is that:

1. We use apple computer to study and they don't use computer to study they use handwriting.

2.In africa they have a lot of place and small house and they paint art on it and it's very pretty.

3.They have a lot of farm and place that have a lot of animals.

4.They were the clothes that is not same with us and they have different hair kind's too and I think that and they have different life with us and they eat different food too.

5.They speak different language.

6.There skin color is not same with us too.




GOALS:

1. In my goals I think I want I hope that i can learn better my english and I think is same to the africa student too. Because they come from a lot of country and there first language is not english so I think they can speak good english and learn more too.

2. I wish i can have a good grade and i wish that i can know more things and know more study more about life and something different between international school and local school.And I think that africa student have to learn more and know more too because that they come from different place and I think they have to know more about the place that the person people live.





That's It





:]

No comments: