Monday, November 16, 2009

Citizenship - Social Boundaries

We talked about lot's of stuff today in citizenship this class
we talked about social boundaries and talked about the society and people respecting each other, getting friends or people around you and stuff like that.

I have been left out before when I go to new school I don't understand what people are talking about and than I feels like Can't fit in with them and mades me feel like loney. And I think that doing things that you don't like or you don't want to do is hard to cross your boundaries and than things happene like this because that people don't respect each other , if they saw that people are different than them so they don't want to play with them or fit together and the people who is different than them will been feel like left out.
When people talk about there stuff and like ignore you make me feels like in this way whih has been lefted out and than I think that people see in different ways because that they don't like people who are diferent than them they don't show much respect and than they don't want to try to know them.
Thi is what we learned but I think that we shoudl be friends with everyone not only with the people who you know.

No comments: