Saturday, February 6, 2010

A letter for Mr.bernard murdoch

Today during citizenship there is a guest speaker which come and talked about with us about the climate change and the global warmming.


Dear Mr.Bernard Murdoch, It is very nice to meet you over here and listen to your presentation. What have I learned abuot the Kiribati is that people there leaves the country and the country is gone becuse of the climate change and global warmming the water and the ocean over there. What I remember most and won't ever forget is that Mr. bernard murdoch talked about how their life's are, they love their islands and they can live without money and for them their food is coconut and they always eat coconut it can be full, and children in age of 7~8 went out and hunt for food and learn how to swim. What I felt about listening to your presentation is a little bit sad but also i would love to go for a visit about how they live. And what if i acn help about the global warmming I think that What I can do is just try to save the earth :) but even if i don't have the power i will still try my best .


Thank you for coming and the presentation today.

No comments: