Monday, November 10, 2008

Life

1.What matters most to you? What is most important? What are your values?

My most important thing is my family and my friend because they make me happy and I like to stay with them. My values is I think Respect is very important because when you want to make friend to other’s you need to know respect other’s is a very important thing.

2.What kind of person you want to be?

I want to be a kind and a nice person and I want to always help everyone and being a high Character and being a good person.

3.What contributions do you want to make in life?

I want to be a really helpful person and give love give a real love to everyone I want to make everyone know’s they all have a big good family and that family is all of us. If everyone have love and the world will become a big family.

What roles do you have?


A Student. A Daughter A grand daughter.A sister A friend.

5.What do your values look like in your life in your different roles?


Student &Respect: is need to do on respect to teacher and your learning and your homework.I will do my homework on time.
Daughter&Respect: is need to being a good daughter and need to help mother and your father and perents.I will take care of my self and I won’t let my mother and my father to tke care me.
Grand daughter&Respect: is also need to being a good grand daughter need to take care your grand mother and your grand father.I will make my grand father and mother happy and I won’t let them be sad.
Sister&Takecare-Kind is to take care your small sister and if your the small sister you need to be respectful to your big sister. I will take care sister and being a good high Character.
Friend&Trust: is to respect each other and to help each other and to help your friend when they need to need help and when they are feeling sad the first person in her(he) beside is you a d friend is also need to trust each other.A friend is a really friend.I will let my friend know that I can let them trust and I will be a good friend.

6.At my all life I want to all focus on respect because I want to respect to everyone and to being a high Character and to being a respectful people.



7. If I need to do my goal I need to remember what I say and I need to do my best to finish and also to do the goal.

This is all what I want to do in my life just to be a kind person and to be a helpful person.

No comments: