Sunday, November 2, 2008

What did I learn from other's?

When I have a look of the others blog and when I give comments.....
I learn about that there's many ways of learning.I learned that there's many level of thinking. Remembering, understanding, applying, analyzing, evaluating, and creating.
I learned many kind of study skills.
And I also learned that learning involves lots of thinking. Learning can be a skill, knowledge, or idea. Definitions of those words can be learning from different people.Learning can be how you know something new, and you have to understand it. You have to be able to explain it to others.
A blog is very similar to an online journal. The journal-like pages on a blog can consists of pictures and photos. When another user goes to that blog the user can leave a comment about that blog post. When blogging you can reflect on your own experience as well as others. Teachers can communicate with students using blogging and parents can see and learn about what their child is learning. When students blog they can reflect on others blogs and allows teachers to correct their mistakes and learn from them. Blogging is also very fun for students and allows the student to be more engaged.
This is what I learn the most in the other's post.

No comments: