Friday, March 13, 2009

Kenbrena

* If you lived in part of Kenbrena where you did not have energy resources, what could you do to survive?
If one day I live in Kenbrena Than I don't have any energy left im going to die I will call somebody to help me and I will find people and will try to find a idea to make me have a lot of energy and don't die. and I think that i will have a lot of energy and a lot of people are going to help me because that I think there people are very kind and very nice.



* "To have a strong country, it is best to have only rich people with financial control." Support or refute that statement.

I think that that is wrong because to have a strong country is not the problem of living with who or which kind of people because that I think if people want to have a country and work together like a family than they will have a strong country.



* "People of different levels of wealth may not love one another, but they might need each other." Support or refute that statement.

I think it's still wrong too. Because maybe different kind of people will love each other and maybe some will don't love each other and some people don't love each other but they need each other and some people love each other than they work with each other too.. So I think it's not really wrong and I don't agree it.

1 comment:

David Carpenter said...

You are really doing some thinking here Stephanie. Good work.