Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thinking Skills

Something I learned.
Understand-I know how to understand.Understand is something you understand and you need to know how to do it and you need to know how to explain and you can understand what that mean that's called understand.When I understand something I Always think and remember and I always learn and practice and to think.
Remember-I know how to remember some importent things.Remember s something you remember in your mind and it's something you know and it's something you always know how to do.I always take the importent notes and I always remember the thing and usually need to know that thing also to learn.
This is the idea When I Always learn for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the way u described ur thinking skill, and the definition. It could be described in column thought.